180 - 300 MBH
10.0 to 11.0 EER / 80% SSE
Compressor - 5 yr
Parts - 1 yr
ZS -15 to -25 R-410A Packaged Unit
Luxaire® ZS Series units are convertible single package high efficiency rooftops. All models have independent refrigeration circuits for efficient part load operation.
- Although the units are primarily designed for curb mounting on a roof, they can also be slab-mounted at ground level or set on steel beams above a finished roof.
- All units are self-contained and assembled on rigid full perimeter base rails allowing for overhead rigging. Every unit is completely charged, wired, piped, and tested at the factory to provide a quick and easy field installation.
- All models (including those with an economizer) are convertible between bottom and horizontal duct connections.
- All units are available in the following configurations: cooling only, cooling with electric heat, and cooling with gas heat. Electric heaters are available as factory installed options only.
- Simplicity Control Board
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Two independent scroll compressors with individual refrigerant circuits
- Provides 2 stages of cooling for efficienct and comfortable cooling
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as stainless steel heat exchanger, electric heating elements, supply and return air smoke detectors, disconnect switch, powered or non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, power exhaust, high static drive blower motor, phase monitor, coil guard, dirty filter switch, hinged filter door, and tooless access panels further reduce installation costs.
- BAS factory mounted controls include Novar, Honeywell, Johnson, and CPC.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, smoke detectors, CO2 sensors, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available.